2013 ADULT LEAGUE INFORMATION
Prize Sponsor: Callaway
COMPETITION AND FORMAT
All leagues at Cardinal Golf Club are social leagues and while there is some level of competition, that is not the main focus. You are free to play with whomever you please and if you do not have a group, the starter will match you up with a group.
Weekly competitions are held along with two tournaments for each league. We also track weekly scores and award prizes based on these scores. Prizes are awarded for putting average, scoring average and stableford points.
League play begins the week of May 6th and runs through to the end of August. All league play on all courses is scheduled for 9 holes. If time allows, extra holes are permitted at no extra charge.
- Registration will be open to all returning 2012 league members beginning at 9am on Tuesday, February 26th.
- Registration for all new league members begins on Tuesday, March 12th at 5pm.
- Registration will be available on-line in 2013 or in person. On-line registration details to come. For all Pro Shop hours of operation please click here.
- Adult Registration Fee - $80 (HST Included)
ADDITIONAL LEAGUE BENEFITS
(The following is a list of benefits that league members receive at Cardinal Golf Club)
- 10% off of golf equipment and 20% off of apparel in all Pro Shops.
- Driving Range and Mini Putt at 50% off any time.
- 10% off selected items at “The Grill” at Kettle Creek and East/West Wing.
Each league will have a year-end banquet scheduled in October. Please check your specific league for the exact date and time. There is no additional fee for this banquet. Each banquet includes a dinner followed by prizes and a raffle.
GOLF & DINNER EVENTS
Each adult league will have a golf & dinner event scheduled on their regular league night. These events will be scheduled during regular league times and will include a dinner following golf. These take place in late June or early July. The meal is optional and provided at an extra cost. More details to come.
From September 1st until the end of the golf season, there will no longer be any tee times scheduled for league play. However, as a league member, you will be eligible to receive the applicable league rate for all courses at the times noted below. You do not have to play on your specific league day or on the course(s) that you registered for after September 1st. You are also able to book a tee time to receive the indicated rate. All rates are 9-hole rates, but extra holes are permitted if time allows. Please note: Rain checks will not be issued after 9 holes are complete.
|RedCrest||$36||Valid Monday to Friday after 2pm|
|East/West||$26||Valid Monday to Friday after 2pm|
|Kettle Creek||$17||Valid Monday to Friday anytime|
- As of June 1st, 2013 no refunds will be issued on the registration fee.
- Cardinal does not take tee time reservations for league play. Players will tee off on a "first come - first serve" basis and groups will be matched up by the starter.
- The starter has the right to match up all groups to make foursomes. Being matched up is not optional.
- Scorecards must be turned in to be eligible for prizes and tournament play.
- Guests are not permitted during league play.
- You may only play in the league you registered for.
- The league is a 9-hole league, but more holes are permitted as long as daylight or the course schedule permits.
- There will be very little, if any, variation on the start time. If there is any change in the league starting time all league members will be notified by email and it will be posted on the website.
- There will be one golf course designated for league play only each week with tee times on the front and back 9's.
PRE-PAID GREEN FEES
Save 30% on Green Fees by joining our Rewards Program when you purchase a Pre-paid golf card!