Kettle Creek is Cardinal's 18 hole executive course. If you are looking for 18 holes that can be played in 2.5 hours, then Kettle Creek is your course. This par 58 course consists of par 3's & par 4's. It is a perfect place to tune up your short game or learn the great game of golf. Kettle Creek is an ideal venue for seniors, juniors, families and players who enjoy the game of golf, but need to keep an eye on the time.
The course features bent grass throughout, white sand bunkers, and beautiful sky-scraping trees, making this a fun challenge for even the most talented golfers.
In 2011, the patio at Kettle Creek was upgraded and expanded. Be sure to enjoy the patio and the atmosphere before or after your round!
Kettle Creek also offers a variety of league play including a Tuesday Junior League and a NEW Parent & Child League introduced for 2013. CLICK HERE for details.
These items will be enforced at Kettle Creek:
• Profanity will not be accepted on any clothing
• All golfers must wear a shirt at all times.
• Women will not be permitted to wear Halter Tops, Tube Tops or Half Shirts (shirts that do not cover midriff).
• All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed.
• All players must wear appropriate footwear, no metal spikes or high heels are allowed. Sandals must have a heel strap. No Flip Flops will be allowed.
Golf Course Age Restrictions
Unsupervised: 10 years of age and older
Supervised: Minimum 5 years of age
Unsupervised refers to the age a child must be to play golf without at least one adult in the group. Supervised refers to the age a child must be to play with adult or staff supervision. An adult is anyone 18 years of age or more.
On any one of the 4 golf courses at Cardinal Golf Club, each golfer is permitted a maximum of one spectator or caddie to accompany them on the golf course. There is no fee applied to a designated caddy or spectator unless the individual is using a power cart. A spectator or caddy must pay the ½ power cart fee if they intend on using a power cart. There is a limit of 1 power cart for every two golfers. Golfers will be given priority when it comes to renting a golf cart and therefore a caddy or spectator can be refused a power cart depending on the supply of power carts. At Kettle Creek, power carts will only be rented to golfers as there is a limited supply. Caddies and Spectators must comply with the Golf Course Age Restrictions outline above. There is to be no caddies or spectators during Junior League or Camp play.
Rain Check Policy
• In all cases when a rain check is issued a credit will be given based upon the exact number of holes that the golfer has completed.
• All golfers must present their receipt when receiving a rain check.
• Once a rain check has been issued to a customer, the receipt should be marked indicating the type of rain check issued and returned to the customer.
• If customers choose to return after a delay, they must show their un-marked receipt to the starter or redeem their rain check for a new receipt.